moderated Re: Jaws2020 Laptop speaker volume

And just to add to this, instead of arrowing up or down you can also use page up and page down which for me seems to go in about 10% increments.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 1:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2020 Laptop speaker volume

Hi, Addison. Here is the easiest way to adjust System Speaker volume,

1. Press JAWS key plus SPACE to enter Layered JAWS commands.

2. Press V, followed by S for system volume.

3. Arrow either up or down to decrease or increase speaker volume.

4. Close the dialog

5. That's it.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...