moderated Re: Gqameday Audio seems to have changed

Maria Campbell

I don't have that problem and don't know why.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--Edmund Burke
On 5/11/2021 10:56 PM, Rick Miller wrote:

Dear Listers:

Used to when I wanted to access Gameday audio I would just go to mlb.com/tv and it would have links to both the TV and radio stations of all the teams.  This year that seems to have changed.  They don’t have all the TV and radio station links.  Have any of you encountered this problem this season?  What did you do about it?

Rick Miller