Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: Interesting Phenomena

You are correct.  So, hopefully, some one can figure out what setting(s0 I might have inadvertently changed.

Raymond Bishop, NV9B

Philippians 4:6-7

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when forwarding to several friends. ****