moderated Interesting Phenomena

Raymond Bishup

I am using JAWS 2021, latest version.  I am using Microsoft Office 2019.  Just today, when I open a new email or blank document in Word or Outlook, I cannot use my arrow keys to see info in the document.  If I open a new email, I use to be able to press arrow keys and it would indicate “blank” for each blank line until it got down to the signature portion of the email.  Now, it does not read anything.  Furthermore, when I press f7 to spell check, it does not always read the choices.  It is like the screen echo or something has changed.  What has happened?  What can I do to fix this?  If I am not making myself clear, please email me back and I will attempt to clarify.  Thanks!

Raymond Bishop, NV9B

Philippians 4:6-7

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when forwarding to several friends. ****