From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: May 11, 2021 6:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: sent message question

I'm not sure if this will do what you want, Madison, but check that desktop
alerts are turned on in Outlook,

1. Open Outlook.
2. Press ALT, followed by F, then T for Options.
3. Arrow down to Mail, and TAB through the settings to see if Desktop Alerts are
checked.

Just a note: When Arrowing down to Mail, do not press ENTER when you get to
mail, or it will take you completely out of Options. Just TAB through the
settings once you see the Mail category in Options.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net