moderated Re: ebook creation

Ryan Bondroff

Ryan here – can  I use  NFB  Newsline magazine files to be converted into  MS Word   ePub?

eom

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan Lemly
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2021 11:21 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: ebook creation

Hi Juan,

I’m a big fan of using software with which I’m already familiar. I’d recommend you create and format your documents to be converted to eBook ePub format with Microsoft Word since it is readily available and commonly used among the community and online support is easy to get. Next, I’d suggest you download the WordToEPUB Microsoft Word addin from the DAISY Consortium at this site:

https://daisy.org/activities/software/wordtoepub/

After you install this addin, a button will be added to your Microsoft Word ribbon bar which will convert the document you’re working with to ePub format.

Give this a go and see if it meets your needs.

Alan Lemly