From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ekstrand, Pamela
A. -ND
Sent: Sunday, May 9, 2021 2:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Questions about QRead

I agree. I think it was $35 when I bought it a few years ago, and I believe
it definitely has been worth the money. At the time I bought it, I think I
was still using Windows 7, and was having more issues reading PDFs than I do
now.

Personally, I have never found a need for more support on this product.

I am glad they developed the product and do not feel that if a developer
moves on to something else, that they started out with the idea to rip off
blind people, as I seem to hear more often than I would like.

Pam