moderated Re: ebook creation

Mario

Alan or anyone who knows, do you know if the addin is compatible with all versions of Word? the page doesn't have any mention of this information.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Alan Lemly [mailto:walemly@gmail.com]
Subject: ebook creation
Date: Monday, May 10, 2021, 2:20 PM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Hi Juan,

I'm a big fan of using software with which I'm already familiar. I'd
recommend you create and format your documents to be converted to eBook ePub
format with Microsoft Word since it is readily available and commonly used
among the community and online support is easy to get. Next, I'd suggest you
download the WordToEPUB Microsoft Word addin from the DAISY Consortium at
this site:

https://daisy.org/activities/software/wordtoepub/

After you install this addin, a button will be added to your Microsoft Word
ribbon bar which will convert the document you're working with to ePub
format.

Give this a go and see if it meets your needs.

Alan Lemly