moderated Re: Questions about QRead

JM Casey

I bought it a few years ago myself. I mostly just convert to text now and read on a braille display but I still find the programme useful and don't mind having paid a bit for it. Would be alright if it was updated but I don't really see the big deal, unless he was going to put some work into supporting more epub featuresa nd such there's just not much point.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Diamond
Sent: May 9, 2021 10:36 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Questions about QRead

It is not the charge ones are objecting too, it is the non-support and no updates one gets or in the case of updates, doesn't get that is the problem. I guess it is the old, "What do you expect for $10?" In these times, if you charge for an app, you are reasonably expected to provide updates. Even a low cost app years ago, after a few years, provided an updated version to keep up with the changing software.