moderated Looking for a Jaws-friendly UML tool

Delaunay Christophe

Hi all,

A long time ago, I often used Rational Rose. Although all the controls were not accessible, there was enough of them for me to draw class diagrams, sequence diagrams, use case diagrams and other, generate the corresponding code, build complete design documents. And at the end, the only help I needed from a sighted person was to adjust the elements of each diagram for them to have a visually readable aspect. The only thing they had to do was to move them around the screen in order to avoid overlapping.

Now, I am looking for a replacement for Rational Rose I can’t use anymore. I tried BoUML with no luck. So does anyone know of such a tool which should be either Jaws-friendly or NVDA-friendly please?

Many thanks in advance. Have a nice day. Chris D