From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Diamond
Sent: Sunday, May 9, 2021 6:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Questions about QRead

Q-read? Is it still out there? I thought the developer took their money years ago and ran. Half grin. Seriously, I got the Q-cast years ago and after about 2 years of trying to get support with no results or acknowledgement of my queries
, I opted for another program. I never did use Q-reader as I was told Fire fox was just as good and at least it got updated regularly. . For all I know the developers of all the Q-programs are sitting on some island enjoying their monetary gain they got from the ... blind, laughing at them. Just so you know, I'm not the only one who got non-support from the developers of the Q-programs. Several others got the same disgraceful results.