moderated Re: Questions about QRead

soner

Hello, are you able to navigate sentence by sentence on Q Read? cause I cannot, and it seems like the development of the app got discontinued, there's no new release for a long time.

On 9 May 2021, at 09:11, Rahul Bajaj <rahul.bajaj1038@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Hi,

I am currently exploring QRead, I have Jaws 2021 on a Windows 10
machine. Here are a couple of questions:

First, what advantages, in your view, does QRead have over Acrobat
Reader DC, for reading PDFs? Does it avoid the problem of words
running together and JAWS losing focus?

Second, how can one find out the page number of one's current location
and get to a specific page number in QRead?

Third, is there a way to access bookmarks made in a PDF, via QRead?

I had rejected it earlier, since it did not allow para-wise navigation
with JAWS. However, that seems doable with the demo I downloaded
today.

Warmly,
Rahul

Rahul Bajaj
Judicial Law Clerk to Dr. Justice D.Y. Chandrachud, Supreme Court of India
Rhodes Scholar (India and Linacre 2018)
University of Oxford