From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Albert Cutolo
Sent: Saturday, May 8, 2021 3:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Not seeing my downloads folder when I go into my start menu, on my girlfriends computer, or mine as well.

Good evening everyone,

A few days ago, I downloaded some books from Bard    on my girlfriends computer, and now it seems, that when I try to find them in her downloads folder, It isn’t in the start menu of  her computer.  It’s in her file explorer list, but not in the start menu like it was before. What I’d like too know is, has Microsoft changed this option?