moderated Re: Miranda: followup to Jaws and Facebook Messenger app

Orlando Enrique Fiol

Hi all. After receiving a few confirmations that others of you are experiencing the same chronic misspellings with JAWS and Facebook's Messenger app, both downloaded from Microsoft's store and on Facebook's mobile site, someone suggested what I thought I heard as Google Miranda.
Searches revealed no Google Miranda, but rather an open-source cross-messaging platform that hasn't even reached version 1. I downloaded and installed this thing, but found no special accessible contacts or other accessibility options during the install process.
Furthermore, when I run this Miranda, I only get a combo box for selecting two drivers and a mysterious edit field into which I'm supposed to type some information to create a user profile. Since the edit field has no field data, I haven't a clue what kind of information is required: a username, email address, real name, etc.
Something tells me, this is not the Miranda to which the original poster referred. What gives? If Jed, who I believe sent me down this Miranda rabbit hole, is reading this, please reply either here or privately.
Thanks,

Orlando Enrique Fiol
Charlotte, North Carolina
Ph.D. in Music theory
University of Pennsylvania: November, 2018
Home: (980) 585-1516
Mobile: (267) 971-7090