moderated Re: Which version of Microsoft Teams works better with JAWS?

Jason White

On 6/5/21 10:02 pm, Shankar C wrote:
I'm facing a strange issue on the latest version of the teams.
when ever some1 give the ctrls to me to access there system, i'm
unable to switch to there device.
Desktop sharing features (including control of another person's system) aren't accessible with any screen reader, as they involve a graphical image of the screen/windows being transmitted to the remote side. That, at least, is my understanding. Your accessible options are JAWS Tandem and Microsoft Remote Desktop (with a suitable JAWS license for remote desktop access that needs to be purchased separately).