moderated Re: online training on web development and word press for visually impaired.
Hi,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
No as far as I'm aware it's just $3, he email also gives the cost as 221 INR (which is I believe Indian Rupees), if you do a conversion on that it also works out to about $3.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> On Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: 07 May 2021 15:14
Subject: Re: online training on web development and word press for visually impaired.
Interesting, I assume the $3 USD is $300?
From: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> On Behalf Of Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2021 12:38 PM
To: Richard B. McDonald <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: online training on web development and word press for visually impaired.
See the below email. This might be of interest.
From: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> On Behalf Of accessible tech malayalam
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2021 1:32 PM
Subject: [nvda] online training on web development and word press for visually impaired.
Hello dear visually impaired friends,
Greetings from vi tech world!
Technology is developing in various different fields.
But, the future of technology is going to depend on websites and web-based systems.
We, vi tech world is starting a training on fundamentals of web development and WordPress for visually impaired learners.
Web development is a most demanded topic in the tech market since 2011.
This training is fully beginner level, and 100% accessible for visually impaired candidates.
Anyone who has intermediate computer usage experience can join this course.
Note: no programming knowledge required.
Name: fundamentals of web development and WordPress.
Start date for registration: May 6, 2021.
End date for registration: May 11, 2021.
Cost for the training: 3 USD or 221 INR.
Course duration: 20 days.
1. Fundamentals of html.
2. Fundamentals of CSS
3. Structural designing of websites for beginners.
4. Basics of domain, hosting.
5. Localhost for development.
6. Hosting/ server management.
7. SSL and Cloudflare.
8. Introduction to PHP scripts and basic installation of WordPress.
9. Fundamental setup of WordPress.
10. Designing website interface.
11. WordPress themes and plugins.
12. Registering as a freelancer for online jobs on web development.
Any visually impaired person that meets following criteria can join this training.
· Should be a visually impaired person
· Should understand English
· Should know at least basic computer skills and screen reader usage.
· Should have their own laptop/desktop with windows 10).
· Should have an active internet connection
· Should be able to give 1 hour time per day for the course.
For more info and registration, contact us:
Phone; +91 7593988738
with best regards, Haroon kareem T.K