From: "John Covici" <covici@ccs.covici.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2021 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: Tool For CryptoCurrencies

I would not get involved in crypto currency, just look at what
happened to the very famous tulip bubble in Holland, afeer a while
they did not even need tulips at all, they just bet on futures. This
is just gambling.

On Fri, 07 May 2021 12:19:01 -0400,
Glenn / Lenny wrote:

[1 <text/plain; iso-8859-1 (quoted-printable)>]
I'm not yet either, but I think that the bluetooth ones especially will
become usable like a credit card.
Plus, it's like owning real precious metals as apposed to gold or silver
bonds.
Glenn