moderated Re: Bluetooth Headset Not Reading First Dozen-or-so Characters or Line of Text

Richard Turner

Yes.

Open the Jaws settings center with insert+6 on the numbers row.

Press control+shift+d to open the default settings.

Arrow down to user and right arrow, then arrow down until you find this setting:

JAWS Settings Center - Default (All Applications)
Avoid speech cut off when using Bluetooth headphones or some sound cards

I’m assuming it is not checked, so hit your spacebar and then tab to OK and hit enter.

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com