moderated Re: email clients

Steve Nutt

And there’s a new development in the latest version of Office 365 now Brian. It actually tells you the number of results found, where it didn’t used to.  So MS are sending that to the screen reader, since it does it with JAWS, NVDA and Narrator.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close