From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Friday, May 7, 2021 9:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Tool For CryptoCurrencies

Hi,

As I start down the road of CryptoCurrencies, I've learned that folks need a hard wallet for keeping their Cryptos.

One I'm starting with looking at is the Nano S by Ledger.

I'm wondering if anyone has used any crypto wallet software with Jaws and if it works okay.

I don't want to drop 60 bucks on this thumb drive if the software for managing cryptos does not work with Jaws.

Thanks for any info on this, or related.

Glenn