moderated Re: Contact list not showing

kevin meyers

She first tried a quick fix to Outlook software. That didn't work as she couldn't find a folder that it had to be placed. So then tried to go to the prior version of Office. Eventually when she wasn't getting anywhere I said okay that is enough I will wait for the fix. She said it will be out sometime next week. I should have stopped her after she couldn't find a particular folder. When she said she was going to go to a the prior version of Office I had her wait and copied my outlook folder and a word file to my external drive.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2021 10:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Contact list not showing

would you mind telling us what she did for the work around?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Contact list not showing
Date: Thursday, May 6, 2021, 11:17 AM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
I called Microsoft Accessibility and was told that last night. The woman I talked to said she had a possible way to fix it until the update comes out. She said she tried it with someone else and it worked. Yet she couldn’t get it to work for me. This is the woman with the roosters crowing in the back ground. I had this person twice.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Wednesday, May 5, 2021 3:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Contact list not showing

it's a known bug with jaws in Outlook. They're working on it. No idea when It will be fixed.

Randy Barnett

On May 5, 2021, at 11:50 AM, kevin meyers <kman2020@wi.rr.com <mailto:kman2020@wi.rr.com> > wrote:

Hello, I’m using the most recent versions of windows10, Jaws2021 and Outlook 2016. Prior to today I was able to create an email and on the to line I could put a letter and when arrow down I would get a list of all email addresses I had sent an email to in the past. Today I don’t get the list. If I type in just a particular letter and tab it will fill in the first email address that was on the list. In order to get another email address that begins with a particular letter, I have to enter more letters. Yet I get the next closes match. I cannot arrow down to see all the choices. I did a repair on Jaws2021 and the problem still exists. Is there something that could be causing this problem?

Cheers, Kevin

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.