moderated Re: how to access other windows devicess using the ms teams.

Randy Barnett

have you tried using the touch cursor the jaws cursor or turning off the virtual cursor question

Randy Barnett

On May 6, 2021, at 9:01 AM, Shankar C <harshalgips@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello all, greetings.
Hope every 1is doing good at this tough time.
I’m facing some weird issue on ms teams.
In the recent version of the teams, when I keeping the focus on the
content shared by x y z and pressing enter, screen reader was reading
like x y z has shared the contents press enter to focus and I was able
to access other systems when I get the ctrls.
But, in the latest version of the ms teams, when I press enter on the
content shared by, the focus is shifting to the profile card. And, I’m
unable to access other systems though I have the ctrls.
Please suggest me some alternatives to access other devices
Screen reader and ms teams details are as follows.
Microsoft Teams Version 1.4.00.8872
JAWS Version 2021.2103.174.400