moderated Re: how to access other windows devicess using the ms teams.

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

have you tried using the touch cursor the jaws cursor or turning off the virtual cursor question

Randy Barnett

On May 6, 2021, at 9:01 AM, Shankar C <harshalgips@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello all, greetings.
Hope every 1is doing good at this tough time.
I’m facing some weird issue on ms teams.
In the recent version of the teams, when I keeping the focus on the
content shared by x y z and pressing enter, screen reader was reading
like x y z has shared the contents press enter to focus and I was able
to access other systems when I get the ctrls.
But, in the latest version of the ms teams, when I press enter on the
content shared by, the focus is shifting to the profile card. And, I’m
unable to access other systems though I have the ctrls.
Please suggest me some alternatives to access other devices
Screen reader and ms teams details are as follows.
Microsoft Teams Version 1.4.00.8872
JAWS Version 2021.2103.174.400