From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Milton Ota
Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2021 5:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Looking for Info to Help a Friend Upgrade JFW

Hi,

I'll tell you that the best is to go the Annual Online Renewal and jump right up to the 2021. If the individual goes with the SMA Service Maintaineance Agreement he will have to pay for all the years skipped and that is just not worth it any more for his situation. With the online portal he can then buy a multiple year subscription for either 1, 2, 3, or 5 years.

Hope this helps.