From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tim Ford
Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2021 4:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Turning off Reading Layout viewing JAWS?

Hello All,

I have a new installation of Office 2013. With Word 2013, I am suddenly getting a JAWS warning message about not supporting Reading Layout view, and I need to turn it off. I cannot find any way to do this. Any advice would be much appreciated. The way it is now, I cannot get to any text in the document.

Tim Ford