moderated m.facebook.com Jaws2020 profile photos

O.Addison Gethers

Hi All  I’m using jaws2020  desktop and laptop  computer Windows10 !! When I’m  on m.facebook.com  or mbasic.facebook.com  website   then when I get to search edit box  to type  in Gethers funeral home inc  then press enter on search button  when the next page  show up when I arrow down  where it say gethers funeral home inc  search  then I arrow down  there is no  profile photos  gethers funeral home inc. where I can press enter on it to take me to Gethers Funeral Home Inc  page   at all  and the same goes for some churches too. I was told  today by a friend  saying that facebook have a new page  because  I was using old facebook page  !! Does  anybody  know about the new page  for m.facebook.com  or mbasic.facebook.com ?

Addison