From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Walker
Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2021 12:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Instant Messenger Question

Hi Jasmine,

Facebook chat is accessible. I also use that through Facebook Messenger on my iPhone. Also, consider WhatsApp.

On May 6, 2021, at 2:15 PM, Jasmine Kotsay <jasmine.kotsay@...> wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering, are there any good instant messengers that are accessible? Other than Skype, which I don’t use, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

"Blindness is not what defines me, but there are many things that do."

Jasmine Kotsay, 2007