moderated Re: Contact list not showing

Mario

would you mind telling us what she did for the work around?

-------- Original Message --------
From: kevin meyers [mailto:kman2020@wi.rr.com]
Subject: Contact list not showing
Date: Thursday, May 6, 2021, 11:17 AM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
I called Microsoft Accessibility and was told that last night. The woman I talked to said she had a possible way to fix it until the update comes out. She said she tried it with someone else and it worked. Yet she couldn’t get it to work for me. This is the woman with the roosters crowing in the back ground. I had this person twice.