From: Farfar, on a Roll
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 9:20 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: reference function of Excel

Scott,

You do not need a script to read it. I have no problems reading reference
text, and have been able to do so several JAWS versions back.

I think your problem is that you need to set JAWS to read formulas, or to
make sure that you are reading the formula bar in the Excel options.

This is a setup problem with your Excel and not a limitation of JAWS.

Dave Carlson