moderated Re: Pronunciation changes in Vocalizer Expressive

Dan Longmore

Yes, I have often found that words are stated differently in “say All” as opposed to reading by word.  Vocalizer Expressive is the worst with this.

Dan

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dale Heltzer
Sent: Wednesday, May 5, 2021 7:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Pronunciation changes in Vocalizer Expressive

Sometimes while reading a document, I notice that my Vocalizer Expressive voices have odd pronunciations for some common words. However, when I stop and use JAWS to hear the specific word pronounced alone, the pronunciation is correct.

I *don’t think it’s an artifact of my own organic language processing <g>.

Has anyone else had this experience?

TIA