From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Munn
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 12:58 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: PowerPoint

Yes You can    insert pictures from Powerpoint directly. To  do that, do the following steps.

1. open PowerPoint and find a blank presentation.

2.  Press Ault+N to  bring up the  insert menu.

3. Press O to activate Online Pictures.

4. Once you pressed O, you can type in the image you want.

This is the quickest way to obtain images without going to IE or Chrome.

I hope this helps

best regards

michael Munn