moderated Re: Out Of Curiosity...

Richard Turner

Yes and no.
It is 7 versions newer. It is far more complex because it does so very much more, like OCR, picture description, and more.
But, I think the menus are very similar to the older Jaws.
You may want to install the demo version which runs for 40 minutes before you have to reboot.

Richard

www.turner42.com

On May 4, 2021, at 7:34 PM, Annabelle Susan Morison <foristnights@...> wrote:

Is the latest version of JAWS similar to versions like JAWS 15? The reason why I ask this is because I'm getting a new computer to replace my old Dell. This one will have Windows 10, which I initially wasn't looking forward to, but I actually found out that you can make Windows 10 behave like prior versions, thanks to https://www.classicshell.net.