moderated Re: How do you pair the Logitech K860?

Richard Turner

I just held down the device key I wanted to use.

Note, if you use the USB dongle with a computer, that takes up device 1.

So you have 2 bluetooth devices still available, or don’t use the USB dongle and you have 3, of course.

I find Bluetooth and Windows is a combination best suited for people who like tech headaches.

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com