From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 7:26 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Uninstalling old copies of Jaws

But whatever you do, DO NOT remove the shared components, this will make your current version of Jaws inoperative.

On Tue, 04 May 2021 09:55:24 -0400,
Glenn / Lenny wrote:

[1 <text/plain; iso-8859-1 (quoted-printable)>] If you want to remove
clutter, just remove the shortcuts on the desktop, and move the start menu shortcuts to a cleaner spot.
Unless your computer is short on space, you have much to gain by leaving them.
Glenn