From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: Monday, May 3, 2021 9:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Very Strange Computer Sleep/Wake Issue

Also, make sure there isn't an update waiting to install, hit win+x go to "Shutdown or sign out" and check whether any of the items say an update is waiting. I have experienced that keeping sleep from working.

On 5/3/21, Bill White <billwhite92701@att.net> wrote:
Hi again, Tom. Also, in whatever power plan you have chosen for your
laptop, go into advanced settings for that plan, and make sure wake
timers are disabled.

Bill White