Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2021 8:52 AM
Subject: Uninstalling old copies of Jaws

Hello,

I have decided since I have not needed to use any of the 3 older versions of Jaws since installing 2021, I would like to tap the wisdom of this list.

There are two items that pop up, Remove Shared Components, and remove User settings.

Will removing both of those impact my Jaws 2021 installation?

I know FS uses shared components a lot, and I also have OpenBook 9 on this machine, so want to tread lightly.

And, in case it comes up, I know it isn’t hurting my computer to leave them, but I want to remove them to reduce clutter.

Thanks,

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com