From: leonard morris [mailto:lmorris1953@gmail.com]
Subject: notepad++
Date: Monday, May 3, 2021, 12:31 PM
To: jaws <main@jfw.groups.io>
I am trying Notepad++ since Jarde isn't working with Jaws 2021. Freedom
said when I called they are working to fix Jarde's issues.

Anyway,   Well I am trying to use this program and I have a couple of
issues. You might be able to see one of my issues with this program
within this email. How, do I keep numbers from being included in the
document when I hit the return key.
Also, I do not get an alert to save or discard changes. What happens to
the file in this case?
Lastly, I thoght if after initially using custom install and
reinstalling the program using the minimum option the program would act
more like the native notepad program with perhaps a spellchecker
addition which I don't see here.

I have to revise one statement I made here. While, I do see the numbers
in the notepad text, when I copied and pasted the text in this email the
numbers don't show.

.