From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Monday, May 3, 2021 9:50 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: notepad++

The nice thing though about notepad++, which I don't know if Jart does, is that you can search for \r and \n carriage return characters to remove excess blank lines.
Sometimes when I convert a PDF, I get spaces of as many as 10 blank lines throughout the document.
Plus, you can find and replace all documents within a folder with notepad++.
There's lots of other good features for using it.