From: "Richard Turner" <richardturner42@outlook.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2021 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: notepad++

Jaws has a handy tool built-in that is much more like NotePad than NotePad++
which is way over the top for a basic text editor.
Try: HJPAD.EXE
For me, using Jaws 2021 it is found in:
"C:\Program Files\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\2021\HJPAD.EXE"
If you like it, create a shortcut to it on your desktop.

It has a spell checker.

It amazes me that NotePad++ doesn't. A silly omission.

Richard
"The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but
what they become by it."
- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com