moderated notepad++

leonard morris

I am trying Notepad++ since Jarde isn't working with Jaws 2021. Freedom said when I called they are working to fix Jarde's issues.

Anyway,   Well I am trying to use this program and I have a couple of issues. You might be able to see one of my issues with this program within this email. How, do I keep numbers from being included in the document when I hit the return key.
Also, I do not get an alert to save or discard changes. What happens to the file in this case?
Lastly, I thoght if after initially using custom install and reinstalling the program using the minimum option the program would act more like the native notepad program with perhaps a spellchecker addition which I don't see here.

I have to revise one statement I made here. While, I do see the numbers in the notepad text, when I copied and pasted the text in this email the numbers don't show.