moderated Re: Kitchen games for the blind

Richard Turner

After a better link for Jim’s games was posted, I removed them from my site and now have the link to the Audio Games Archive instead where if you look for Kitchensinc on that page you will find it.

His game can be downloaded individually from there or the entire 37 game package which includes his more X rated content.

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com