From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shai
Sent: Monday, 3 May 2021 2:14 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: automatic announcement of individuals copied on email Outlook JAWS2021

Hello,
I am looking for a means for JAWS to announce that others have been
copied on an email in Outlook office365.
I am using JAWS 2021.
Is there a way of doing this in braille and speech?
As of now, I press alt plus 2 to check this within an open message but
I would like JAWS to inform me of this automatically.
Thank you in advance for any responses.

--
Shai Wolman
Wolman technologies