Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2021 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: Brave Browser Download Links for 32 & 64 Bit

I recommend that one always source software from its maker's website, not third party hosting sites, many (not all, but many) of which are known to introduce loathsome bundling (among other nasties) with the software they host.

Brave, for any platform it runs on, can always be obtained from:  https://brave.com/download/

The page will detect what OS and bit-depth the machine you're visiting with is running, and give that as the default for the download button.  But, immediately after that are the links for versions that would be used on other platforms like 32-bit Windows, Linux, MacOS Intel, MacOS ARM, etc.

           ~ André Gide