From: "Ngoc Ly" <lyvanngoc@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list" <jfw@...>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 06:09
Subject: reference function of Excel

Dear friends,

I am using jaws 12 and Excel 2003. When I use function of reference, I want
to read the texts appear on screen.

For example, in sheet1, cell b3 the text inside is “address”. I want the
text in cell b3 of sheet1 appears at cell f5 of sheet 2.
At cell f5, I type equal sign = then press ctrl+page up to sheet1. Then I
move arrow to b3. Jaws says sheet1!b3 but doesn’t say the text “address” in
b3. At that time, the text of sheet1 appears on cell f5 of sheet2. I can
read the text by invisible cursor.
My question is that if there is a keystroke for saying the text

Thank you very much and Best luck
Ngoc Ly
lyvanngoc@...