moderated Re: Can I create email contact groups in Thunderbird?

Marty Hutchings

Brian,  These directions are for using a mouse and dragging and dropping.  I don't know how to do that using JAWS.  I can create the mailing list, but cannot populate it.  I tried copying and pasting and just typing the name of my contact, but nothing shows.  This seems to be totally inaccessible.  This is disappointing as I thought that JAWS users were able to use Thunderbird with no problems.

Love in Christ

Marty

The Gospel is freely accessible to all.

On 5/1/2021 4:05 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Yes, you can.  Yes, you are missing something.  Thunderbird calls what Outlook terms contact groups as mailing lists.

See:
How to create and use mailing lists on Thunderbird
or Thunderbird Mailing Lists - How to Send the Same Message to a Specific Group of Contacts!
or any other of the tutorials returned by a web search on:  Thunderbird mailing list

           ~ André Gide