moderated Re: Can I create email contact groups in Thunderbird?

Marty Hutchings

Ah!  Thanks Brian. I will check this out.

On 5/1/2021 4:05 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Yes, you can.  Yes, you are missing something.  Thunderbird calls what Outlook terms contact groups as mailing lists.

See:
How to create and use mailing lists on Thunderbird
or Thunderbird Mailing Lists - How to Send the Same Message to a Specific Group of Contacts!
or any other of the tutorials returned by a web search on:  Thunderbird mailing list

           ~ André Gide