moderated Re: Kitchen games for the blind

paul lemm

Hi,

You can visit the audio games Archive to download all Jim Kitchens games. I’ll put a link to the site below, its basically a resource for all audio games new and old, you can search by developer listing and Jim will show up in there, along with lots of other excellent audio game developers and their games:

https://www.agarchive.net/

Paul Lemm