moderated Re: Kitchen games for the blind

Richard Turner

I considered Jim a friend and we played chess via email for years.

I know he was committed to keeping his games free.

Something is going on where the site that compiled his games is located that has caused them to suspend their web site because some one or other is wanting people to have to pay for things hosted on that site.

So, I found the KitchenSyncCompleteSetup exe file that I had downloaded in 2015.

I put it on my site in a zip file to make it easier to download.

It is on the Games page off my web site.

Go to this link to find the zip file and download it.

Accessible Games (turner42.com)

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com