moderated Re: Download alerts with Edge

Joseph Norton

Hi again listers:

Well, I found out what was wrong with the download alerts in Edge.
I'm always worried I hit something and messed things up, but, it was
not so. Here's a message I just got from Vispero support:

Hello Joseph:
Microsoft updated Edge. They changed the location of the download
alert from the lower left of the screen to the upper right. You can
still access the download info by pressing control j for the downloads
folder then tab to your current download in the list. Development is
awear of the issue.

Regards,

Sarai

Hope this helps.

On 4/25/21, Bill White <billwhite92701@att.net> wrote:
Hi again, Joseph. If you want to hear Edge alerts for downloads, once you
have pressed ENTER on a download link, press CONTROL plus J to take you to
the downloads section. After you have pressed CONTROL plus J, you will once
again hear your download alerts.

Bill White