moderated Re: antivirus software

Jaffar Sidek

Hi Juan.  You can't go much wrong with Windows Security/defender.  Other antiVirus software tend to hog your pc's resources in a big way, and to uninstall some of them can be a pain in the back orifice.  As long as you let it do it's job of regularly scanning your pc and updating itself, it causes very few headaches.  Yes you might run into trouble installing programs that are not Microsoft certified, but if it is legal, the most pain you'll get is just to choose to run it or not.  Other than that, I've had no severe problems, personally in letting it just control my pc's security.  Of course it is not perfect, but it's the best, insufferable, security software out there.  Cheers!

On 29/4/2021 2:16 am, Juan Hernandez wrote:

HI All,

What is a antivirus package that is accessible? And that won’t chew up my system resources to bad?

Thanks.